How to report a multi account user harassing people?

Hi I have been getting falsely reported by a user on Yahoo comments who uses around 10+ accounts to cause arguments then gangs up on anyone who disagrees. I have reports the individual comments but you have report them several times with different accounts and they're only deleted. This User is targeting me as I figured out he was multi accounting and reports anything I do. There used to be a way you could get the accounts home page and report that but that has gone and there is no other way I can find.

Here's a page with 1 of the ID's the person is using called Tarquin.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gibraltar-rejects-us-pre...

Other ID's are: Iain, SW, Gary Mckinnon, Babs Niccelou, Trent, Fake Trent.

If he gets rumbled he uses a different ones on rotation. But if anyone disagrees he uses 5/6 at once to bully people

The person clearly has a psychiatric disorder which isn't his fault but He has been getting away with harassing others and on line bullying and seriously need s help from a psychiatrist. He is definitely in the UK.

On Yahoo Answers this psychopath uses the account name "August" is Lv5 and just passive aggressively thought he was going to scare me. But I've just screen printed his account as he won't want to lose this one and will be forwarding to the police.

I've added this as he will probably delete as he knows he be getting sectioned for his Bi-polar / Borderline personality disorder.

This is "August" account page as he'll probably delete

https://in.answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?sh...

Just ket everyone know it's definitely the above account as I posted the question again as he reported it multiple times to get it deleted.

Favorite Answer

You flag them to Yahoo controllers put your grievances and the abuse if you consider it dangerous to life you cant take your complaint to the police not just yours but others such as racist content and hate speech it's all our duty to keep these scum from making all our lives hell as you can see it spreads if its unchecked

• August

now the person making all these accusations is being neurotic,she thinks i am responsible for all of the worlds problems  

Live with it. This can train your negotiation skills. Currently, cyberbullying was a crime and cause very back result on the growth of a kid. That was due to the miss handling. By studying psychology and negotiation, you may conquer them by conversation. This can bring you to the post of leader. As Jesus said overcome, overcome!!

• Jesus wasn't real. And crimes should be punished.

I'm not familiar with that person but there is nothing you can do because Verizon/Yahoo don't really care.

I was harassed by a sad old multiple account holder who has dozens of accounts under names like 'YA against Hate', 'Damare', 'Derry', possibly 'Charlie (in your dreams)', he used to move my questions maliciously and spread lies about me because he didn't like my political views. He's still active, but Yahoo got some sense and stopped level 7 trolls with no lives from moving questions. 

The only thing you can do is block and ignore as many of their accounts as you can identify and persevere. 

Some of these vermin especially like to harass women users. 

• August

Maria, i just don't know just what Sally's Magic Mushroom is talking about.i have never heard of her or Lady Grey.i have reported her for HER comments but the question is still on !

• August

@Sally's Magic Mushroom

I can't really see what the problem is with this comment- I quote 

"President Trump needs a lesson in humility and who better to dish it out than the Brits!"

It is his/hers privilege to comment 

• August

Grey Tower at level 7, a born again Christian - you should know better about identifying who is harassing you.Please get off my case !

Ummmm...... you realise you've just admitted to having multiple accounts yourself, don't you?

You reap what you sow. 

• I don't and haven't said that. I've clearly worked out the mechanics of the report system. Which is pretty obvious as there are practically no mods on this site and it's just automated.

Someone has been harassing me for months and, despite me not responding to any messages, continues to send me annoying and aggressive ****. Pretty sure ...