Is Leonardo DiCaprio a pretentious hippie?

Hes not a hippie but he seems like a walking cliché and a hypocrite. I suppose at least hes doing something though. Better than just swanning around on Yachts with girls half his age and not caring at all.

he could be if you tried hard enough 

He is, but he is also not. 

• John

Ain't he one of those gay wealthy types that's too cheap to share with us poor blokes?

As I recall in the "basketball diaries" DiCaprio was a drug addict blowing guys in the men's quarters for a few bucks to get his fix.

As he lead in roles in "the Beach" he was a out of work student traveling the world and find fields of his roles favorite substance in the south seas.

To compare him to John Wayne in "south pacific" he was a modern boozer looking for a fixx but as Waynes co-lead his brother.

I make no claims about visiting movie houses I have but on rare occasions and all I would claim about deCaprio is he's a wealthy person who can afford the modern life of Hollywood and MGM.

But I have seen a few of his movie just as I've seen Wayne's.

They are both icons of the film set with accurate scripts to go by.

But in reality I'm kind of a tiffany fan.

• John
      1 month agoReport

What's wrong with tiffany? She's a good actress and can do leading roles really well.

i don't think so

Yes and so are all Hollywood celebrities; these people are so out of touch with reality it’s almost scary. They are also hypocrites because they lain to be so liberal yet they have no problem making millions while a ton of people in their movies get paid garbage.  They are the epitome of “do as I say not what I do”

• John
      1 month agoReport

And they are very well rewarded they can eben afford that life including that 'car'.

He's trying to get on the dems good side so that if Bernie or Warren win, he can keep his millions and won't have to be poor like his fellow Americans.

He’s long past the days of resembling a hippy in any way.   

• Hippies aren't typically that handsome. I think Brad Pitt is more of a hippie than Leonardo

He gets more pssy in one hour than you could in an entire life time. 

No hippies usually back up their beliefs by living a non materialistic lifestyle. Leonardo is like any other rich old white man who enjoys his money and uses it to seduce younger females half his age. He’s more of a hypocrite than anything.

• ctc453
      1 month agoReport

Blah, you're an idiot. The rich need to pair their fare share. Companies like Amazon SHOULD NOT be paying ZERO EFFING DOLLARS in taxes. That's unfair.