Is Leonardo DiCaprio a pretentious hippie?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hes not a hippie but he seems like a walking cliché and a hypocrite. I suppose at least hes doing something though. Better than just swanning around on Yachts with girls half his age and not caring at all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

he could be if you tried hard enough 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is, but he is also not. 

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Ain't he one of those gay wealthy types that's too cheap to share with us poor blokes?

As I recall in the "basketball diaries" DiCaprio was a drug addict blowing guys in the men's quarters for a few bucks to get his fix.

As he lead in roles in "the Beach" he was a out of work student traveling the world and find fields of his roles favorite substance in the south seas.

To compare him to John Wayne in "south pacific" he was a modern boozer looking for a fixx but as Waynes co-lead his brother.

I make no claims about visiting movie houses I have but on rare occasions and all I would claim about deCaprio is he's a wealthy person who can afford the modern life of Hollywood and MGM.

But I have seen a few of his movie just as I've seen Wayne's.

They are both icons of the film set with accurate scripts to go by.

But in reality I'm kind of a tiffany fan.

• John
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

What's wrong with tiffany? She's a good actress and can do leading roles really well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i don't think so

• 1 month ago

Yes and so are all Hollywood celebrities; these people are so out of touch with reality it’s almost scary. They are also hypocrites because they lain to be so liberal yet they have no problem making millions while a ton of people in their movies get paid garbage.  They are the epitome of “do as I say not what I do”

• ...Show all comments
    • John
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

And they are very well rewarded they can eben afford that life including that 'car'.

• 1 month ago

He's trying to get on the dems good side so that if Bernie or Warren win, he can keep his millions and won't have to be poor like his fellow Americans.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He’s long past the days of resembling a hippy in any way.   

• Hippies aren't typically that handsome. I think Brad Pitt is more of a hippie than Leonardo

• 1 month ago

He gets more pssy in one hour than you could in an entire life time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No hippies usually back up their beliefs by living a non materialistic lifestyle. Leonardo is like any other rich old white man who enjoys his money and uses it to seduce younger females half his age. He’s more of a hypocrite than anything.

• ...Show all comments
    • ctc453
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Blah, you're an idiot. The rich need to pair their fare share. Companies like Amazon SHOULD NOT be paying ZERO EFFING DOLLARS in taxes. That's unfair. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.