What will life be like with nasal polyps.?

I have an ENT test tomorrow and afraid they'll find NP. I've had swelling in my nose for 8 weeks after a sinus infection that isnt going away. I also have a weak sense of smell. No discharge or post nasal drip. Can sometimes breathe out of my nose. Sometimes it's a little stuffy, other times clear as a bell.

I've had the same thing as you for decades. Usually it feels stuffy when I breathe through my nose. I never really thought about it. It never bothered me and one way or another. Some people get surgery to remove polyps. Since I have partial blockage only, it doesn't bother me much.  

No, I don't use nasal steroids or salt rinses. I taste food super well. My sense of smell is limited because I'm a smoker. I've had this for 30 years and haven't thought about it for years until your post. 

• Anony25672 months agoReport

Do you use nasal steroids? How are your senses of taste and smell? Thanks for your reply.