Do gay and bisexual men find bulky or lean muscular men more attractive?
- TCLv 41 month agoFavorite Answer
Generally, it is lean muscular men who are attractive to gay/bisexual men.
- River EuphratesLv 71 month ago
Different strokes for different folks.
- Sasha WhitefurLv 71 month ago
That depends on the gay and/or bisexual men.
- Saut de ChatLv 71 month ago
I kind of do but not too much
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- reme_1Lv 71 month ago
Every body is different. Every one has different tastes in people they are attracted to.
- Arc7Lv 71 month ago
Do you seriously think everyone prefers the same kind of men?
- Mx_latinx_folxLv 71 month ago
Some do, some don't. Not all gay and bi men are the same or are into the same body types
- Raven SlightLv 51 month ago
As the previous answer states, everyone has their own type. I, as bi, find the both muscularity and flabbiness in the masculine form to be meh. The type of guy I find attractive tends to be lean and lanky.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Everyone has their own types. By far most would prefer a muscular guy. But if you go to any bear night at a gay bar the chubby chasers are there to be found.
** - there are gay men who prefer androgynous types too.