God
God asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why do women think men always want sex?

I don't. I have said no to sex many times. Why can't men say no to sexual advances from women (or men)? 

• Zirp
    Favorite Answer

Because that's the stereotype we've all been fed.

Some women even feel offended when I tell them I don't date smokers. Do they really expect me to turn off my allergy?

hmmm i wonder why women would think that? seems strange doesnt it? men liking sex? no way!! never in a million years i would have thought men wanted sex. lol

cause 80% of the time that seems to be the case. Most men I know don't care to talk to a woman if he is not sexually motivated.

"Women" are not a hive mind. The reality is that wants and needs are diverse throughout our society but stereotypes aren't... the stereotype that men like sex while women like relationships is just that, a lie that's been spread for centuries.

Men wanting sex is the only thing that gives women power over men.   Men providing for women and all the other advantages women enjoy are all because men want sex from women.   Men would ignore women if it wasn’t for that.  

Because a lot of them do. I can count the number of times a man has refused me sex in my life on one hand.

• Idioted2 months agoReport

A study of one... so by those rules I can say the number of time's I've asked for sex in a relationship is zero... obviously that makes you the one who is going around looking for men to have sex with while I'm the one committed.

I've never been asked by a guy but I would have no problems saying no.

To a woman, hey, it feels good, why would I say no?

• liz

I have no idea why you think that’s the case.  Most women know men aren’t in a constant state of arousal.  Although if there is any evidence to show women did feel that way I’d be interested to see it. 

That said, it must be deliberate that orgasms feel good to both men and women, which might help explain the seven and a half billion people alive now. 

-

something similar happens to me at school but in a different way, i just came out to me friends and some look at me like if i were a weirdo, they believe the false premise that all gays like *all* men. 

• liz

Although I’m not a man, something tells me Bill’s probably correct on this