Filming customers on my private property?  ?

I own an automotive shop.

Developing a reality-style show for youtube and wanted to see.

What type of legal form or permission do I need?

Other than permission from the customer. 

Thanks! 

Allow me to respond

the same way you write.

You need the consent

of people in order

to disseminate their

photos or videos

of them

I would suggest

that your attorney prepare

the paperwork.

HIRE AN ATTORNEY to draft the necessary releases. Even if someone here supplies a legally accurate answer for your UNNAMED jurisdiction, we can't represent you WHEN someone sues you over the issue.

I think you might need to talk to a lawyer about that. **Maybe** you would need permissions from any copyrighted images or icons that show up in your videos (especially if you highlight them).  Certainly you need permission for music / sounds you use, this is a complex area. Not sure about reading copyrighted text or lyrics, but if it's more than a few lines (or even more than one line of a 20 line recipe for example), you could need permission. Might need permission from local authorities if you go out into the street and cause any sort of "nuisance" or distraction out there.

There there are YouTube's terms and conditions, you got to read and understand them.