Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Don't you think that everyone who speaks Spanish in the US should be deported back to mexico?

I think so

Liberals give the "No Official Language BS"

You shouldn't be in the US if you cannot speak English, and you should not speak other languages if you do know English

Update:

j - don;t give me that liberal bullcrap. WE SPEAK ENGLISH AND ONLY ENGLISH IN AMERICA

m_d - Puerto ricans aren't US citizens since Puerto Rico is another country. You libtards need to go back to school and learn the states

Update 2:

Taylor - You're the dumb one cause your a libtard

Update 3:

Anon - No she does not she's in America

Update 4:

Anon - You're correct on them not wanting to be Americans, but we should deport all of them as well

Update 5:

Javi - They're aren't Mexicans from Mexico, but  they are still from Mexican countries

Murzy - Again, They're aren't Mexicans from Mexico, but they are still from Mexican countries. And they need to be deported since they come here just to leech of welfare and take our jobs while not actually working because bosses are libtards

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No. But if they can't speak English, then they don't take being an American serious, and shouldn't be given citizenship.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, I don't think anyone who should be deported just for being from a different country, and when I was in high school it was required for everyone to learn at least two years of either spanish or french so that would mean tons of people would be deported.

• 1 month ago

In truth...one of the fundamental requirements to become a naturalized citizen of the US is to be able to speak some English.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are many people that speak Spanish and they are not from Mexico. Many people speak other languages and should not be deported.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican.

Did you know there is a whole continent where Spanish is predominately spoken?

And have you heard of the country of Spain?

I speak Spanish. I'm not Mexican.

Also the fact that they are speaking Spanish doesn't mean they don't also speak English. Some were actually born in the US too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Melania speaks Spanish.

• 1 month ago

Don't get mad because your brain is so small that you don't know another language. Also you keep writing racist stuff on here. The same person. If you're such a true American,  don't be scared and don't be anonymous either. 

update:

I get called dumb, but don't know the difference between Your and You're lmfaooo. You also make conservative look bad. 

• 1 month ago

Do you seriously think all Spanish speakers are Mexican?  How about Puerto Ricans who are American citizens and cannot be deported?  Are you really as ignorant as you appear or just faking it for attention?

• -j.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Always hilarious to hear the people who wail about freedom of speech also apparently under the mistaken belief that it only applies to English.

The US has no official language, and even if it did, people are allowed to speak whatever the $#@! they want.  Grow up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.