How do I remove these?

This is part of the reclining mechanism from my couch that I am trying to take apart. I dont know what these bolts or screws are or how to remove them.

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    They are called rivets.  You will need a drill, hammers, chisels, punches, good bits and a lot of swearing to remove them.  Do not touch them or you might be buying a new couch.

  • Scott
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    Those are rivets. They are not meant to be disassembled.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.