Uranus has 27 moons but could that number be increased?
If you use poppers?
- Ronald 7Lv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
You can shove those Poppers
Uranus has a Gravity that could have collected a lot more debris in 4.5 Billion Years
- CliveLv 72 months ago
The joke section is thataway, dear, assuming that was supposed to be funny.
- Tic-Tac-ToeLv 72 months ago
Uranus could have more moons but we just can not see them. Voyager 1 found 5 moons, Voyager 2 found 10. No spacecraft has gone to Uranus since then, but astronomers have found new moons with the aid of generally improving telescope technology and techniques.
- CarolOklaNolaLv 72 months ago
Good luck on counting all the .moonlets in the rings of Uranus. There are millions to trillions or more.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 months ago
Better post this on r/funny before someone steals this very original and well-constructed joke
- Aster RhoidsLv 62 months ago
Let's steal 13 moons from Uranus.