Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are gay people so rich?

I happen to see alot of gay people in airports and first class on airplanes. Why are they so rich?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

probably because they work

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

Because their existence due to imperfection of creation. So God made their life better.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Why are you so uneducated and asking asinine questions?

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• 1 month ago

Because your attention is drawn to the the people with money, some of which happen to be rich. You choose to jump to impressions that simply resonate with you.

• 1 month agoReport

Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.

• NONAME
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Actually, gay people are generally good citizens. I lived in San Francisco for 20 years. Much of the city is filthy with trash, excrement and needles all over the ground.

Not the Castro though....that is where all the queers live, and it is actually very clean and scenic compared to the rest of the city. The gays generally keep their part of the city nice

• 1 month agoReport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

And I know lots who aren't.  Your assumption is a bad one.

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

This is simple.

Men earn more and do not get pregnant.

Gay male couples without children earn more than all other demographics. 

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

They don't have wives.

I'm not gay but I am doing great now that I don't have a wife spending my money foolishly.

• 1 month agoReport

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not so much that they're "so rich", but in general they don't buy silly plastic toys that break after one or two uses (or are never used again) and end up cluttering up the yard(s).

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

I am gay. Most gay people NEVER reveal they are gay UNTIL they are successful

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

Or... they live frugally and save up because they like fancy vacations?

• 1 month agoReport

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.