Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

$100 portable saws and $5 rope ladders are helping people go over and through Trump's disastrous wall. Is he proud right about now?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The Disastrous wall? Is doing just what it's designed to do, halt or slowdown illegal immigration. By having to climb over and navigate through it, it gives the border patrol enough time to capture and catapult them back over.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What they need to do with that wall is to incorporate infrared sensors that disperse military grade tear gas when anybody crosses the electronic line and alerts the border patrol to the position of the breach.

• 2 months ago

And Children are being separated from parents in Obamas border control camps... What is your point.

• 2 months ago

You dummy! If the flow of illegals can be held to just who ever can get through holes in the wall, it would be a huge success! THINK ABOUT IT!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If they can afford those then why do they want to leave?

• Jon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Those cheap saws get hot fast. 

Might need 2 more as backup, plus 6 extra batteries, plus plenty of the $15 blades, not the cheapies.  

Tip: cut the hole near the ground, won't need the rope  ladder, saves $5.

trivia;  any wall will cut the Flood down to a Trickle......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, until people like you approve of an electric fence, people will always find ways around it

• 2 months ago

Many have been saying that or something similar would happen all along..But, they usually get shouted, tweeted or posted  & voted down by Trump & the "build the wall" crowd.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump believes 15th Century technology is the answer to a 21st Century problem. He is actually terrible at negotiating so can't deal with the source countries south of Mexico properly. He shuts down the number allowed in as refugees at legal points, so of course they proceed to the wall, and the fact is, hardly any has been built and the millions of dollars are better used elsewhere. The mega billions of a whole wall is ridiculous waste of money, as is rounding up 11 million people here without documentation and trying to deport them, some who served in the US military, some here over 10 years without a problem, and some brought in as youg children and know no other country. He holds them at taxpayer expense, and often just releases them again because of limits on hold time and requirement to involve a judge and not just Gestapo style police.

Yes, we need to reform immigration, but it happens with cooperation and sensibility to the issue and people. We'll wait for a President who isn't a fool and pass a bipartisan plan that satisfies everyone.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure am.  

I am also proud that I have enough sense to lock my doors despite the fact that some criminals need only two small pieces of metal to get by my door locks. 

Oh and it is much easier for those criminals to get into my house in that they don't have to carry heavy objects across miles of desert. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.