How A bed bug know my sleeping Hours? I Exterminated still something bite me at Midnight.They pretend dead then run,leaving My whole Being?

Update:

I conclude A bed bug is a totaly independent singular species like me capable to survive and keep its identity beyond my powers.There is a sign, an evidence.Origin of species not in similarity(evolution) but singularity(Religion), you cannot be a monkey and a human sametime,same place.Your existence not possible without a singularity or being one, that is definition of God in scriptures

Update 2:

poldi2

Lv 7

15 mins ago

I am curious what this has to do with Religion.

your title not accepting comment

Singularity, universe is circurrama of singularity.A blackhole is one,star,planet,a mosquoto,a bedbug is one,why a strange oneness or singulaty occupy anything everything?because God,creator is One

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

So, your conclusion is that bedbugs bite, therefore God?

You're not supposed to stay in the house when they spray it.

• omar2 months agoReport

Yes inteligence contained within singularity of any species including human one Self is clear Evidence, GOD IS ONE INFINITE INTELIGENCE.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am curious what this has to do with Religion.

• 2 months ago

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

• 2 months ago

Maybe God's chosen creatures

are bedbugs and mosquitos,

and humans were created,

just to feed them.ย 

Does this thought

give your life meaning and purpose?

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• ...Show all comments
    • jpopelish
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I agree that the laws of thermodynamics
      do not involve purpose.
      They are just a description
      of how reality
      consistently appears to operate.

How you got from bedbugs
      to thermodynamics
      is something for your psychiatrist
      to think about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Spiritually speaking you have been chosen to be visited by one of the Biblical plagues due to your own wickedness.ย  Repent and hire an exterminator.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Every single item that the Atheists had used as their fake proofs were Ordered be tested and All discovered to be fakes! ย Their horses are horses, yet those same Bones and sometimes ย fossils of the horses... were also used to make their fake animals with!ย 

As of 2007 Atheism had been proved to be ALL Fiction! By Lots of scientists!ย 

Maybe if you seriously Pray to GOD, GOD will answer? ย Have you tried this?ย 

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Natural selection favored those bed bugs that were stealthy and good hiders.ย ย 

• 2 months ago

HAVE U WASHED YOUR SHEETS LATELY?? BED bugs dk crap...they might be just looking for a warm spot.

• bender_xr217
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It takes more than just washing one's linen to get rid of bed bugs. A lot more!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.