(ftm) how to hide chest without a binder?

I really hate my chest. I cry and want to just take a knife to them. my parents are transphobic so i can not fully transition, but my need to stop seeing my chest! Is there anything i can do?

I've heard of wearing multiple sports bras - try googling it, I'm sure you'll find plenty of ways.

Tight sports bras and over sized hoodies were how I survived my dysphoria before getting a binder

Just wear tight sports bras  and/or loose shirts

You need f#ckign therapy. This is no different than an anorexic.

Wear blinders..

Sweatshirts, loose fitting sweaters, dark colors usually work.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and ask for the transgender support group. Tell them you need a binder. Everything depends on your age. You need to get tested for gender dysphoria and then the doctor should explain thing s to your folks. You want someone in a professional position to accept the heat from your parents so they will take it seriously. If you are a young teen, might need to find another family member to live with if your parents are not going to be supportive. Just don't try to do this all on your own. HUGS

• Hi, I'm so sorry you are going through a tough time and I'm so sorry your parents are not supportive of you. But please do not try to do a diy transition. I would suggest you wait this out. So that you can transition safely and with the support of friends who are not opposed to you being trans. 

In the meantime, all I can suggest is choosing clothing options that are baggy. If you adopt a grunge style of clothing this could work very well for you. 

Sorry for your pain.  Please do not hurt yourself because of other’s inability to understand what you are going through.

Sport (minimization) bras are a quick fix if you don’t mind the snug fit.  

Building your muscle mass with fat burning exercises is a more permanent way to reduce breast size.  Just be sure that’s what you really want to do.  Once they are gone it’s forever.