Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Do you get aggravated when this happens?

So you answer a question on here and you put a lot of thought into it and it also took you a long time to type out. And then somebody who answered with two words wins best answer... And yes I know the entire purpose of Yahoo answers is not to get best answer.

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Naw, I don't even tend to go back and see who got BA. Either my answer was helpful to the OP or it wasn't. I post it and move on. 

The site is for knowledge seeking questions, the answers to which may benefit others (not just the OP). Your question here doesn't fit that description. Be careful not to post what are considered "chat" questions, as they are violations (which increases the chance of them being reported and removed). 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nah I dont get Aggravated over that its up to the Asker sometimes you will Win the Best Answer other times you wont its the way it is

• Cara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't mind not getting Best Answer, and never care about points, but I do feel a bit cross when I know I've given a careful and factually correct answer and get a thumbs-down for it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I mean try not to let it get to you.

Sometimes maybe the asker was helped more by the short answer. It doesn't mean yours was not helpful and appreciated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, not really. I know my well thought out answer, along with all the other answers. will be on record for ever for anyone who clicks on 'Frequently Asked Questions'.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I honestly don't care. In fact, sometimes I just use another account to ask a question, then I answer it with my main account then award myself as best answer... if you ever feel aggrivated, treat yourself now and again. 😎

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No,I don't. Yahoo points are worthless anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.