Is my tattoo infected?

wondering if my tattoo is infected thag i had done 1 week ago from a decent place in bali. seemed sanitary and clean and used fresh needles of course. it’s a tattoo with 3 letters and only the U seems to be giving me issues, it’s the only part that’s still sore to touch and has scabbing that is slightly yellow now, the rest of my tattoo is pretty much just my new skin that’s come through. i’ll attach a close up photo of the area.

I’m unsure if this is normal or a red flag for an infection that could get worse, any help is appreciated!

Favorite Answer

No way to tell from that if it’s infected. Usually it’s just safer to amputate the arm. Be sure to use clean instruments and get as far up the arm as you can get. take antibiotics after amputation if you have access to some.

💯 has always had fun I cannot do the same for me haha 😂 I love 💕 it all I know how I wanna get ya mind it to be the most beautiful woman 👩 was my life to me haha 😂 I love 💕 this was my life

Looks normal healing to me