Do alternate realities exist and can we visit them?

his question comes from a personal childhood experience in which I seemed to visit a place that had not previously existed and which I was never able to find again afterwards. This moment has naggingly haunted me throughout my life and is an unexplained mystery. Do any of you have any such experiences?

Favorite Answer

Many children have memories of the weirdest things and this is at a time when their memories are at their very best. People who may be near a hundred years old sometimes can't remember where they put their pen or what they did yesterday, but can still tell you precisely how much they paid for a chocolate bar when they were five. That is because they don't have as many memory cells as when they were a child. Strange, but we were at our very best memory-wise when we were seeing these weird things. I have distinct memories of creatures that can not possibly exist in this world, yet there they were in their own reality and yet, I could see them. I even communicated with one. They seemed to stay in their own place in the house and never wandered. This was all going on from when I must have been around three years old to around seven. I could still feel them around me but never saw them after that. Even I, can't believe what I saw but still, know it was real and happened. I think children are able to see a lot more than adults and lose their ability around the same age as I did. So if I'm right, bugger! you may never find that place, but don't give up.

• So you imagined something when you were a kid?

Yeah, we all do it, but most of us recognise it for what it is - fantasy not reality. 

• Rick

nobody knows .............................................