What is the highlight of your Friday?

Buying another gift for my sister at the thrift store. She loves and is good at board games. So I got her Trivial Pursuit.

only highlight is im off today and i got paid from a old company that screwed me over. 

screwed me over cause i worked 30+ hours there for 3 days. i wasn't allowed to clock in normally they made me sign a paper to give to a manager every day. out of those 3 days only 1 paper made it to payroll the other 2 idk.. didnt get sent in intentionally im pretty sure. im not too made i still took my money plus they losing out on a customer and business from me in general ontop of old employee's as well so they just digging a hole for themselves. 

major issue though is got a notice and for some reason the state is charging us for an OLD accident that happened in april of this year that i was not at fault and claiming that we had no safety check, no license plate, and back taxes on the vehicle. the vehicle was totaled in the accident and sold off yet the government wants to charge us for all this. 

were gonna fight it but at the same time it's just unnecessary shet to deal with and in the end knowing our government they are gonna force us to pay regardless. doesn't help that i got to pay for the new cars registration this month ontop of that. 

im pretty much broke until january from bills and this. my dad has to take care of it since the car was under his name at the time. 

• Kathy

Nothing so far...............

Going to fetch some vittles

SPEAKING WITH MY BROTHERS ON THE PHONE BUT ONE OF THEM IS IN HOSPITAL..

Wan king videos

• Ohhhhhh good one maybe ummm getting caught in the pîssing rain with wind THREE TIMES also it feels more cold coz of that and third time it was in my face the rain and wind urgh. Not happy!

Not really had anything of a highlight.

What about u?

• cuxi

I liked home time and my dog

Lunch with my sister, unexpectedly.

I knew she was decorating her church for Christmas, so I went there and brought a Precious Moments manger scene. Turns out, she did need it after all. And she and her husband and I went to our favorite restaurant.

Made my day. I was depressed and it all got turned around.

A few cold beers with some friends if there's a hockey game on tv we watch it