jason asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How can i deal with death of my daughter?

i lost my 6 years old babygirl 2 month ago in car accident...since then i'm a walking dead..drowning..cry all night and cannot live in this torture any more..will time ever heal it?

Favorite Answer

I am so sorry what you have to deal with. you need to talk with someone as soon as possible and he or she can help you deal with it. it is hard when you lose a spouse but to lose a child, that will be with you forever. remember she is in your heart and remember the good times you had with her. I lost my first husband in 2004 and we where married 35 years and I remarried in 2015 and just lost him this past march 4th of this year.  read revelation chapter 21 verses 3 and 4 in your king James bible

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

Try seeking a therapist.

Yes sure,time will heal you.If possible try to help a girl of the same age in her education or do anything which improves her life.I guarantee that you will be able to sleep peacefully that night.

Find a counselor, or talk to a  priest, or reverend from a church near you.. You are clearly not coping well perhaps having someone to talk to and open up to might help

You will heal, but you have to work on it. See a therapist who specializes in grief counseling if at all possible, and also talk to your doctor who might prescribe you a med to reduce the intensity of the worst times. But, I think it's so important to remember that your beautiful daughter will always be part of you. Honor her, remember her, and celebrate her by living the life that you would have wanted for her. In a sense, you are her eyes and ears.

• Marc

Please seek mental health care. Seek support groups in your area. This is not something that will ever completely go away but over time it will get less.

I am so sorry about your loss. Prayers for comfort.

• y

I have no idea how anyone ever manages to move past the death of their child. There are no words that can lesson your load, your pain.

you will never get over the death of your daughter I am so sorry for your loss 

your daughter isn't suffering anymore but you are 

so sorry but you have to live your life - ask God for help 

1ST STEP is to always accept  the facts.  2nd know that nothing preventable  as you can't  predict  the future.  3rd  mourn and know  you have done your best. 4th Move in by seeking help and dont be alone too often as some people tend to have negative thougths.  5th seek how to better yourself  , the situation , or  volunteer  whenever you have those thoughts of sadness.  Basically you will be training  how   to be better yourself and redirect   all negative emotions unto into positive  ones once you fully accepted the situation. LASTLY  always  ask for help ...