Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why do guys tell women about other women?

My friend's guy friend she's in love with keeps telling her about women he likes AND about f*cking other women. He knows she's into him. He also tells her when he's about to f*ck another woman and about the sex they've had. I've seen guys do this and I just don't understand why. She tells him to stop and he keeps doing it. Is he trying to make her jealous? Or is he not into her? Why does he do this? And why do guys do this in general? I've never understood this.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Its about two things. 1. He wants to show dominance, basically telling her look at all the women i slept with. Obviously i am a stud, don't you wish you could sleep with me? (So a taunt). 2. Underneath the show its also a nudge and a wink. "Make the first move". He knows she wants him, but she has to earn the F. Most of the time the case is that the woman is not super attractive or on the same level as attractive as he is. So he can do this. 3. If your friend wants to get out of the rut, she needs to ignore him for a bit and find someone else to date. When she becomes unavailable she becomes very interesting to him. Forbidden fruit he will want.  Then when he gets what he wants will be up to her, she can break up with her other guy a week before she lets the first guy sleep with her. Always keep the upper hand by allowing the first guy to think she is unattainable even after she breaks up with the new guy, if he finds out she broke up with the new guy before she sleep with him, it will be a huge turn off. Let the first guy think he is taking his "Prey", when it reality your friend is letting him sleep with her after she ended with the new guy. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

He may be trying to impress her into wanting sex with him, that's the biggest reason I can come up with.

• 2 months ago

He lacks EMPATHY and sounds like a typical jerk.

• Z
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Guys are not that complicated or difficult to understand, they are human just like you. Just put yourself in his shoes and you will have your answer. In fact, let's do that now: If you keep telling a guy about other men that you like AND about f*cking them, then it's obvious that you know this guy likes you but you don't like him and you want to get him off your back, but his total lack of pride prevents him from getting the message. If you simply wanted to get him jealous (because you are secretly in love with him) you wouldn't say things that will make him think low of you - such as telling him about every man you f*cked.

Generally, when a man is interested in a woman, he doesn't even want her to know about other women he is seeing. And I'm sure you would act the same way with a man you like. And to motivate him to pursue you by making him jealous, you would merely 'hint' at the interest other men are showing in you - you wouldn't eagerly offer up information about f*cking them (unless he pressed you for it... or you have some loose screws in your head).

So, see.. men are not that different from women. And the moment you choose to face reality and forget about wishful thinking, the truth becomes evident.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Doesn't matter why, but only that he does it. What a total bore. I can only imagine that he thinks it makes him look better to her, tho for me it just makes him look weird.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trying to turn her on. Guys at school would do this. They enjoyed the power of turning a girl on when she didn't want to be.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Could be a number of things..  to feed his ego, to get a response from her, to try and arouse her, make her jealous or to let her know he's not into her.  He could also be straight up lying.

He though sounds like a jerk she'd be better off without.

1.  He kisses and tells - do these other women know he's sharing information about their sex life with other?  If he will do that to them, he will also do that to her.

2.  He knows it bothers her since she's asked him to stop - yet he continues.  It's rude, insensitive and mean.

• 2 months ago

He's a d!ck.....

• 2 months ago

Feeding egos , satisfaction of egos and self proud etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.