What is a is a death consolidator?

• Marli

I'm sure the other answers about "debt consolidators" are what your wanted; but a "death counselor" is a person who helps a terminally ill person and their family through the dying process.

They could include an estate lawyer and a counselor from the person's bank to get them through the will, assets, insurance and tax problems.

There are also the doctors and care-givers in the hospice, the chaplain or the family's religious counselor, social-service worker. I mean the people trained and experienced in the physical and emotional matters of dying and grief. That may include the supporters: the people to come to hold the person's hand and listen. (They and the animals may not be able to give scientific counsel, but those who have "been through it" have more experience in supporting a grieving family than those who don't.)

The "death counselors" are also the "euthanasia experts" who counsel and help people manage their own death. It may be illegal, but who doesn't want it painless?

It's a debt consolidator not "death".

• Kelly1 month agoReport

Explains why I couldn't find it on the web.

• Mog

Someone who can consolidate the debts of a family member who has died. In some states, when an immediate family member dies, their debt doesn't die with them. Their next of kin or beneficiaries are held responsible to pay their debts.

It is NOT "death", it is "debt", having problems paying what you owe to people.

• Kelly1 month agoReport