Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why would a player apologize?

I was talking to a guy, we were cool hanging out and relaxing watching movies and go shopping together and we would kiss sort of dating. And later on we started having sex because I was developing feelings for him. And I asked him “are we dating or just having sex?” and he replied to me “i’m just having sex” when he said that it broke my heart so I blocked him right away. Later to find out he had a girlfriend the whole time. It’s been a year since I spoke to him. His friend told me he been trying to call me and told me that if he was trying to call me while I blocked him that means he had feelings for me. 6 months went by, I went to a club and I seen him but was trying to ignore him. He came up to me and said “Hi, how are you. I am sor-“ I cut him off . Because I didn’t have time to hear what he was going to say. I wanted him to feel bad anyway just like how he made me feel. Should I continue to block him and move on with my life?   Or give him a chance? And does this mean he had feelings for me or just manipulate and have sex with me again?

• Foofa

He probably has "feelings" for his girlfriend too, but he still cheats on her. Who cares if a guy who can't be true has "feelings" for you... He'll only break your heart in the end anyway.

Don't give him another chance. He does not want the same things you want. It doesn't matter if he has feelings for you. He's in a different place.

He's apologizing because he wants to have sex with you again.

It's not that hard - 'players gonna play' and all that....

He was a dog to his gf not you. But he is the type of guy who thinks its OK to cheat on his gf. As you two got together, I can see how it could be friends having sex. Especially since he had a gf. It is odd if you known him for so long, and did not know he had a gf. But he had no problem on cheating on his current gf. He will most likely cheat on you. You are going to do what you want anyways. But don't complain if you do and later find out he has cheated on you with his ex or another woman.