Anonymous

Should I follow-up on my internship application again?

I had the first interview for an internship beginning of November, and a week later, I was notified I passed the interview and that there would be next steps. I followed up 2 weeks after, asking what next steps would be, and they told me to stay patient. However, a month passed and I still haven't heard from them. Would it be okay to follow-up again and reiterate?

I just wanted to know if it's appropriate and if it wouldn't look too annoying from the recruiter's perspective, so please don't say anything like "just move on"

Please don t answer with just "move on"; I know it too.

Not ok.  We're in the midst of a major holiday season, you got good news when you followed up the 1st time, and they asked you to be patient.   If you ignore this and want something NOW, even though they can't give it to you, it comes across like a toddler throwing a tantrum.   My advice:  Be patient.