Zack
Lv 7
Zack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do Trump supporters attack children and then complain about others attacking children?

Trump supporters constantly made fun of Greta Thunberg and some even gave her death threats. I don't agree with Greta's views on climate change, but I didn't attack her for it. Trump supporters just bullied and threatened her constantly.

Yet, Trump supporters are always complaining about non Trump supporters attacking children. Why is that? Is it okay if people who support the same people as them attack children?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans have a tendency to only think about themselves. Very tribalistic. They think welfare is evil, until they need welfare themselves. They attack kids and think nothing of it, until one of theirs is attacked and suddenly they don’t approve. They think shootings are nothing to worry about, until they survive one. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • They love it when people suffer

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That really ticked me off so I say it's open season on his kids, especially that handicapped one that he mocked, Eric.

• 2 months ago

There are bad seeds in every bucket.  Extending that to 40%+ of the population is ignorance. If you are friendly with people that did this (even being "fb or ig friends") drop them.

That said... at least they aren't creating theatrical plays that attack a specific 10yo 

https://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/201...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Conservatives only care about children before they are born.

• 2 months ago

That kid's parents allowed her to be thrust into the limelight as a public figure. An obnoxious, insulting ill tempered public figure. 

• 2 months ago

They weren't attacking her. They were attacking her message. They were attacking her ideology. They were attacking her brainwashers.

• 2 months ago

You attack the smirking MAGA hat kid and Barron Trump, but get bent out of shape when Greta gets mocked for yelling at people.

• 2 months ago

F*ck that Mongolian hybrid freak

• 2 months ago

She only made a quip about what his parent's named him. It wasn't even an attack on him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.