Citroen Berlingo 2017 Faulty Indicators?

Hi folks, 

My indicators have been flashing very fast recently. But all the bulbs are working good. I have an app of Citroen which is telling me. Faulty indicators rear left and rear right. But both bulbs are working. It was coming and go problem. When it happens even my parking assistance is not working.

What could be the problem? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you 

It comes and goes, it happens especially when its wet. When dry it goes back to normal. Now its snowing almost everyday and its constant.

Usually the connectors being corroded can cause the computer to think the bulb is out, even if it is working seen this in a lot of volvos replacing the connector usually the key, but first make sure the correct bulb is installed 

Take each bulb out. Spray the holder with WD40. A poor or dirty connection will cause intermittent faults. If that doesn't cure it replace the flasher unit.