Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How to make him like me again?!?

I have an ex who broke up with me almost 2 months ago. we’ve been in contact since ( he was a rlly good bf ) and we broke up because of distance . I told him I missed him after and he said it back. We even met up a few weeks later and kissed and he gave me a hickey after I told him about another guy who invited me to a party and he was like “you think all tall guys are cute? There’s some ugly tall guys.” But I brushed it off. We were gonna be fwb but I said no bc I still had feelings for him and he was understood. We didn’t talk for about a month after until I send happy thanksgiving pic a few weeks ago ( I told everyone ) He opened it but later that day he texted it back. I responded asking how he was doing and we’ve started talking ever since. Recently he told me that he wanted something casual ( I think sex wise but Idkk) and didn’t wanna go back to the relationship. Then he was like “maybe we should cut it off until you’re done healing the feeling away” and I told him I didn’t have feelings anymore but I feel like we’re back at square one. I don’t want sex .Could something spark from that? he said he was going to Miami for spring break and I was like “probably for the girls 😂” and he was like “definitely for the girls 😂” why would he tell me that? Especially a girl he’s sexually interested in and plus I said the same thing to get back at him and he teased me for liking older guys. Was he jealous or trying to make me jealous? Does he still like me?

• RP

He's told you what he'd like, but you're not interested in a sex only relationship. Then why are you staying in touch?

• nanu

give him what he most wants,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• y

Of course he likes you and you still like him. The relationship didn't end becouse either of you two wanted it to end, but because distance killed it. So you both have unresolved feelings that continue to be triggered becouse of all the playing around you tow are doing. Either start hooking up once in a while when you can fit in the time and see how that plays out, or cut it off and leave the friendship, the relationship, behind. Really, actually, end it.