Why do the popular kids get to do whatever they want but me an outcast get in trouble for everything?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They are popular and get away with everything because they are part of a secret cult that you are not.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

i guess popular kids are doing it right? i don’t if that makes sense but you usually get away with things because people like you and expect you to be fine no matter what cuz it seems like you’ve got it figured out. my dad was really shitty at school, barely passing and a real troublemaker mainly because he was bored out of his mind. he was always getting in trouble and eventually he got kicked out. he did a couple odd jobs but got bored and decided to go back to school and really try. he got straight As and everyone let him get away with anything, he didn’t even get a warning. i guess people pick on who ever is easiest? i don’t know, i used to be popular and boy was i an asshole and no one ever challenged me. looking back i wish they had because i got stuck being the asshole and now i’m the outcast again and i’m not exactly sure how to be nice. good luck

• susan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because the adults in authority are just as susceptable to the popular people's charms as the other kids are.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

because they're popular, duh

you need to stop worrying about them, and just take care of your own business

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.