Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Don't you think this is rude (read details)?

How would you feel that if your attendance is perfect but the person in charge said, "I just want to give you a reminder of the policy about cancelling and tardiness, that if this activity is consistent, you'll have to sign a contract that you promise to do better in the future or you will be cut from the program"

I asked why would you say this to me, when my attendance is perfect. She said, ohhhh Its just a reminder.

Well, I feel like, go remind the ones who it pertains to who cancels all the time or is late. I should have gotten a message (if a message is to be given) great job!

I think I didn't deserve that, She said in a way with a smirk when I asked her why is she telling me this.

It ruined my morning!

• RP

Don't blow something like this out of proportion. There is no point in arguing or obsessing over it. Just sign and let it go.

Ugh.  This is one of my pet peeves.  You shouldn't let it ruin your morning, though, because this kind of stupidness says a lot more about her than you.  You never explained what this pertains to, or what the "program" is, but clearly this isn't the way to run anything.  I don't know that it makes sense to take it further, but this is so idiotic I might be tempted to if something similar happens again.    

• Linda

She probably is giving this to everyone and maybe she has an uppity attitude so it gives her feelings  of  superiority over others under her. Ignore her condescending attitude.