Which is the better deal, HP Pavillion Gaming Desktop or Cyberpower PC?

1660TI, 256gb ssd, I5 9400F (6 core) for the HP. BUT it only has a 400w psu you can't upgrade.

Cyberpower, RX580 (which i would change), 240gb SSD 1TB Sata, Ryzen 5 3600 (6 core), 500w psu.

• Dick

DO NOT ... I repeat ... DO NOT purchase a desktop computer where a component is not replaceable !!! It makes no sense to do that. Any gamer is subject to component failure more so than a "standard" desktop because of the warmer environment inside the case. Additionally ensure that the computer comes with sufficient fans to keep it cool or better yet it will have a water cooler on the CPU also. Best cooling on a gamer in my opinion: 2 fans pulling air in from the front; 1 fan on the side panel pulling air in; 1 fan in the top pulling air out; double stacked fan pulling air out the back. The water cooler will conduct the heat away from the CPU and all the fans will keep the inside of the case at a low temp. My i5-9600k without the water cooler and fans runs at well over 120 F. With the water cooler and the fans I'm seeing temps in the low 80's F on all 6 cores. Hope this helps some!

Buy nasa super computer

Cyberpower one I guess if you want to upgrade in the future