A Democrat stated that people do NOT deserve due process and should have less rights if accused of sexual harassment, rape, etc?

Is that becoming a mainstream Democrat idea or is that just some idiotic view of a small group of crazies?  

pearlmar and ndmagic, STFU. Seriously, just STFU. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

The anonymous person in the above link said it. I am asking a question not accusing ALL democrats of believing this, but asking the prevalence of the belief. 

I could literally do that with any belief and literally show people who still believe the damn moon is made of cheese and show someone who thinks that. 

The question is about prevalence and I am sick of your shitbag BS. 

Humpty, "A Democrat stated". I did not say one of prevalence. Of course, YOU being the liar you are think that I need to provide a Democrat of note saying that? IF I would have said a Democrat of note, then perhaps. I said "A Democrat". If you can't read, then go back to school. 

• Stan
    Favorite Answer

No. That was an opinion article written by an author in the UK.

It is about the failure of juries to convict in rape cases.

If you were tempted to rape a woman and you knew there was only a 6% chance you would ever be punished for it, dont you think that might have an impact on your decision?

• Zirp

"Is that becoming a mainstream Democrat idea or is that just some idiotic view of a small group of crazies?"

The latter, if even that 

• humpty

Which Democrat? Name one Democrat of significance that has said that or admit you LIE.

• Raisin Caine
      1 month agoReport

I am not claiming perfection but if I insult you without you having first implicitly having insulted me and you point it out, I will apologize and have apologized. Have you ever? 

the problem is too many women lie about being raped so the statistics show many cases are dismissed or the defendant is found not guilty once the true facts are exposed , it wouldn't happen if so many women didn't lie

Sadly, denying people due process seems to be an idea that's becoming more and more popular.  We've already seen colleges forced by the DOE to try cases of sexual assault in ways that deny the accused due process.  Feminists have argued men accused of rape under the law should be denied a trial by jury.  We see more and more people fired from their job because of MeToo type accusations that have never been proven.  We see some cases of people being arrested with out due process under the patriot act, clearly not as it was intended.

Due process is without a doubt under attack.

• If that's the case, then they should lead by example and arrest Bill Clinton.

They say that after CLINTON???

HA!

Well the senator from Hawaii shouted that all women must be believed during the Kavanaugh hearings so I wouldn't put it past them

• hamel5

What Democrat?    Where?  Link?   

And what Democrat was that?

And the imaginary one in your head does not count.

• Raisin Caine
      1 month agoReport

GO back to licking your mom's anus, your shitbag. I did not accuse all. I said ONE Democrats said this, is the view becoming prevalent and you r shitbag a$$ with respect. GOFUCKYOURSELF!!!!