Key fob not unlocking front doors?

I have a 2016 Dodge Charger SXT and this morning I used auto start to warm the car up before heading to work. I went to unlock my door just using the sensor thing that's under the door handle like I always do and then opened my back driver side door to grab my snow scraper to get the snow off of my car. I noticed after that both my front driver and passenger doors did not unlock but both back doors did. 

They wouldn't unlock when I hit the unlock button on the key fob or the unlock button in the car itself on the door panel. But my back doors unlocked/locked while hitting all of these buttons. 

Any Ideas on what's wrong with the front doors?

• Bill

If you had to scrape ice off the car, maybe the lock mechanisms were frozen. See if the doors work after the car warms up.

• Kelly

Try replacing the battery in the fob first.  After that if it doesn't work, you may need to take the fob to a dealership, they may need to reprogram it or you may need a new one.

Most auto part stores sell the batteries as do battery stores, walmart, target, etc.

Could also be frozen locks.