David
Lv 7
David asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Any chance that there really is no "whistleblower".  Its all magic dust made by Adam Schiff?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I don't believe so

• Login to reply the answers
  • John H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just wondering how much the Russians are paying trolls these days. Who do I contact to apply for the job. I know you don't do this for free.

The "whistleblower" doesn't matter one iota. The reported actions really happened and the authorities learned of it. 'Nuff said.

• 1 month ago

No. Several Republicans who support Trump have confirmed that the whistleblower exists.

• 1 month ago

Adam Schiff is the whistleblower.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It really doesn't matter. What Ms Pelosi is not saying is the Senate has all but said that anything short of High Treason they won't even entertain it, not happening, you're wasting your time and ours.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

legally there is no "whistle-blower" as the guy had no personal first hand knowledge ( or even second hand knowledge) and no evidence or proof , so the statute protecting real whistle-blowers doesn't cover him , rumor-mongering is NOT whistle-blowing

• 1 month ago

There were multiple wistleblowers and even if there were none, it doesn't make Trump innocent 

• Logan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

None.  No chance. 

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yet, even the left admits that at least his staff had contact with whistler blower. Or at least, that was what they claimed when he lied about his own contact with the whistler blower.

• 1 month ago

Really?  It must be magic then because a half dozen Trump administration officials corroborated it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.