Voting NO on impeachment will show that Republicans don't respect the Constitution or the Rule of Law. Are they really willing to do that?

• y

Voting yes on impeachment will show that democrats don't respect the Constitution or the Rule of Law. Are they really willing to do that?

See I can say things too, but in my case. It happens to be true.

Some of them probably are ready to do that.

Yep we are willing to vote no on impeachment. As is our right and the Democrats right to vote yes.

OR, it will show that they disagree about the quality of the evidence.  I think they're wrong, but I'm not going to make hyperbolic partisan attacks without thinking like you did.

so even you....on some level....understand that this is all about "show"....

Wrong sweetheart. I don't know if you passed 5th grade history, you need something called "evidence" to impeach someone. I won't bother explaining evidence since I'm sure what I said before is already enough for you to handle for the day.