Has anyone been pregnant with twins and had their hcg levels be around 80,000 around 7 weeks along? ?

Favorite Answer

Sure.  And lots of people have been pregnant with a singleton and had an hCG level of around 80K at seven weeks.  Because that's a totally normal, middle-ground hCG level at seven weeks.  I know you're stuck on having multiples, but it doesn't matter what anyone else's levels were.  It doesn't change what is or isn't in your uterus, or the normal range of hCG.

If your doctor suspects multiples, he/she will perform additional evaluations.  

Most people don't know their hcg level at that gestation, so it will be hard to get an accurate answer.

• Doctors always take a blood test after a urine test to confirm pregnancy. The blood test obviously is detecting your hcg amount. Some woman do not go to the doctor until they are around 10 weeks along. This is my first pregnancy without miscarriage so I of course went to the doctor ASAP. 4 weeks.

Why do you keep asking this?