How do I get rid of my family?

So long story short I really don’t like my. mom I mean yeah there are moments where I love her but I’m not like my friends when I say I don’t like I mean it I mean she’s keeping so many secrets and is being super mentally abusive then there is my brother maybe what he is doing isn’t too bad but he’s getting really aggressive over little things then he starts hitting me not much but it hurts so yeah how do I stop this without going to the police or something also I’m not 18 so I can’t just go away

Maybe stop being a PANSY?  I am guessing your a girl so this is a part of LIFE.  WHAT brother out there HAS NOT treated his baby sister with disdain?  

. But you are mistaking LOVE for abusive.  A boy can't express it in words very well so he does it by paying attention to you. 

Had there been a real threat on your life, every one of them would take the "bullet first".  [this would also apply if you was the little brother] or the adopted kid.. Makes no difference.So, get into a car accident and you will see that that is the truth.  They won't leave you out in the sun and rain on a bare rock to die.. It is a time period that build COPING SKILLS.   I did it through humor and having a Sharp Wit.  That makes the bullying stop because no one likes to be LAUGHED AT...or be the BUTT OF THE JOKE..  Or deflection like is that "as hard as you can hit you woosy?" So you are calling your brother a weak snowflake without saying  those words. But he understands..  The tongue is very sharp.  The meaning is CLEAR.Also, if you are a girl. "then you are Papa's little girl" which is competition against Mom(as she sees all females taking away affection from the man as HER COMPETITION.  That is nature and animal instincts.People are "just another animal"In earlier times the girl was already married off at 15. so still in a child body(which is less of a threat to Mom).  As you get into the upper teens, your body becomes more womanly  ergo Mom's competition.Brother will stop hitting you because now you can "clothesline him and split his atoms like Rhonda Rousey(WWE Wrestling) which will drop him onto the floor.  Helpless.  You can definitely hurt him.If you are the younger brother, now your punching him back actually hurts him.  So he don't do that as much anymore.  Unless he is REALLY STUPID.  Then you hit him too hard in the head, solution is more shots to the head.Bin der, done dat and observed many other friends families have the same issues and are solved the same WAY.

It is a TEMPORARY PERIOD.  See it through as best as you can and it will be worth it.  Better than having a family that IGNORES YOU EVEN BEING THERE.

You don’t need to know everything.

All you need to do is stop getting hit by your brother. Pick your battles.  Don’t fight over stupid stuff. 

If you have a long story to tell, tell it to a school counselor. 

Pay attention in class and do your homework.

Find an adult that you trust. School counselor, friends parents, distant relatives, someone. Then tell them everything. Don't be vague. Tell them what you're struggling with and ask them for advice. That's the only way you're going to get help because asking a question with vague details like you did above, isn't going to get you the answers that you really need.

write to the menendez brothers. they could give you some tips.