Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Do you think my boyfriend cared about me?

It was my first time having sex. After he took off my tank top he started to kiss me on my chest but I felt so cold and started shivering so he went looking for something in my drawers and took out a woolen cardigan and a tank top and gave them to me. He lifted again my tank top and laid me down and suddenly I wasn't feeling cold anymore. He let them across my back and arms but wanted to kiss my chest and kept on. If he didn't care about me he would have just gone on even if I was shivering. So I can say he cares about me... or not?

• Foofa

He at least cares enough about your immediate comfort during the sex act to throw you a sweater. But that doesn't necessarily mean he'll continue to care about you after the act.

he got what he wanted.. now stop trolling.

• Tj

He sure does......he is a keeper.

Obviously he cared that you were cold - personally I like my girls cold, it makes their nipples get rock hard.

How do i know from this question?

You can tell if someone cares about you by the way they treat you in general. aren't you glad i told you? OMG

• RP

To that extent... he did not want you shivering as he attended to his needs, and, hopefully, yours, you could say he cares, but this anecdote alone is not as conclusive as one might think. It could have been he was concerned he couldn't do what he wanted if you kept shivering and, to that extent, it might have been better proof that he cared only for himself.

• GTB

You can say whatever you want; I suggest you say it in very private settings to trusted few, not to a public forum.

Are you trying to finger your hairy hole with the answers today?