What percentage of posts from an Anonymous source do you think are fake?

A random check I did shows that 60% of posts are from Anonymous. I believe the majority of anonymous posts are fake, probably around 85%+. YA has become over run with these people who apparently have no life and just want to elicit a reaction. I have stopped responding to posts from "Anonymous" because getting responses (any responses) encourages them....

Favorite Answer

By "fake" do you mean trolls?  That's true, many trolls hide behind the anonymous tag, to avoid being "outed" as a troll and being stalked and reported until their account is suspended.  I would say the percentage of anonymous trolls is pretty high, like 75% or more.

You can click the pencil icon in the lower right corner of your question and move it to a different category, if you'd like.

In politics, close to 100%. In business and finance, close to 0%.

• Judy

sounds wise...............

Sounds like fake news to me.

• Dze

i think some 'users' are actually ai bots and people argue with and report machines haha .. i find that fcking hilarious ..