Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Boyfriend thinks his friend is pretty?

What is your opinion on this? My bf has many girl friends. They know each other since they were kids. Once he was telling me about his friends and for one of the girls he said that she was very beautiful and he doesn't go hang out with her alone because guys flirt with her and he has to fight with them because he consider her as his sister. I didn't say anything in this case though i didn't like it. Another time i saw that he had commented on her picture with bikini "you made people crazy". I still didn't say a thing. When i sent him one day some of my pictures on bikini while i was on vacation, he argued with me because they were provocative and according to him i took them on purpose to flirt with other guys. He sent me two heart emojis and said "are you going to post them on instagram?" I mentioned him his girl friend and his comment and his answer was "i said that because she was beautiful and looked like a model" I felt terrible. I don't know. Do i have to make it a big deal or is it a normal situation? 

I should add that he doesn't want me to have male friends and gets angry when they text me or when i hang out with them 

• Foofa

Yes, sounds like he does. Not sure what your question is but no one is ever the prettiest girl in the room because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has different tastes. But clearly if this guy having a close friend you feel is better looking that you is a problem for you you're with the wrong guy. If they were romantically interested in each other they'd already be together and he wouldn't be dating you.

Buy interactive Instagram followers from https://followfans.com

So you're jealous of someone and you're letting the boyfriend know? Worst thing you could ever do.

If he thinks his friend looks like a model, he does. Lots of women do. This doesn't mean she's going to hurl herself at your boyfriend.

• d j

Your bf knows that his behavior upsets you, yet he continues with it.

He hates to be controlled yet trying to control and judge you.

It is a big deal.

• Jerry

What I'm concerned about here is this fellow's eagerness to get into fights, to use his friend as an excuse to pick fights. It's not like Ms Gorgeous isn't capable of making her own decisions about whether or not various attempts at flirtation are or aren't welcome, as if she isn't capable of discouraging unwelcome flirtation on her own without Mr Ready-fists initiating violence. 

And now he's trying to pick a fight with YOU. 

IMO you should distance yourself from this trouble loving doink. That will solve all your problems with him, yes? 

She's his friend. He's with you. He is going to find other girls attractive. That doesn't mean you aren't his first choice. It sounds like you don't want to be mad about it but think maybe you should be. You don't need to. Have some confidence. And you don't have to post pictures like hers.

I really don't have an opinion on this, despite using the service here fairly regularly (mainly to read the badly presented articles) I have real issues to worry about, bills to pay, people to see, jobs to be done... so all that is juvenile sounding shat to me basically. Thanks

Source(s): He said, she said, heresay