Why do all the articles flip to a different format when you click on them and then there's no comments or anywhere you can make a comment?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yahoo is in the Process of Switching to a New Format Right now Some of it is in the Old Format other Places are in the New Format i Noticed

Im sure sooner or later Everything will get Flipped over to the New One

• IBelieve2 months agoReport

Thanks. When everything is flipped over to the new format will you be able to see comments or make comments?

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Assuming you mean news articles on Yahoo (being clear helps you get better answers) I can't comment on 'different format' but I know that they often don't allow commenting on articles they pull in from other providers. If they are sharing an article from outside Yahoo (or a company owned by Verizon) then commenting is usually not allowed.

Move your question to Yahoo Products-Other Yahoo Products as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.