Why is it that it doesn't take much convincing to make husbands want to cheat?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Men are scum and are stupid often (I know...I am one).  I have never cheated on my Gf/ex wife.  But given an opportunity to look it is hard to turn away.  

Men are driven by looks and what they can't have a lot of times.  

Not every man is this way however.  But yes it is definitely tough.

• Login to reply the answers
  • kristy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because they are easy to to tease and seduce

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because it takes too much convincing to make wives want to have sex...with their husbands, that is...

• rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

After she has said "no" a few times, he's already thinking about alternatives. What follows, is what is to be expected.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Doesn't it depend upon the husband? Mine never has, never would, but those who want to cheat have less than a moral compass, this is not the way to deal with whatever may be problematic in the marriage.

• 1 month ago

Many husbands will consider cheating and it might go through their minds, but the majority do not run around and cheat.

Most men don't have women hurling themselves at him. Honestly, they don't. But if one does, he might respond and cheat. It depends upon the person.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Depends on the husband. Most men who cheat are unhappy with the expectations and responsibilities that come with marriage. It's not so much about sex as about how making a wife happy takes hard stuff like cheerfully being right there with his share of the work involved in maintaining the home, hard stuff like sticking to the budget, hard stuff like working double on days your spouse is sick, hard stuff like being an equal co-parent. And making the girl he's seeing on the side is as easy as bringing her some cheap flowers and taking her to Six Flags. Courting and dating is naturally a lot more FUN and EXCITEMENT than the responsibilities and tasks involved in making a marriage work, in sharing a home, in sharing a future. 

Some men value fun and excitement in the moment more than they value the commitment, intimacy, and long term mutual support of their marriage. And some men are baffled at the idea of mucking up a good marriage for the sake of something as fleeting as a bit of fun and excitement. 

• 1 month ago

Because men have a natural inclination to roam. It's built into us like boobs are built into your body. Men are programmed to have sex with probably 85% of the women they encounter. They only reason we don't is because women won't let us.

• ...Show all comments
    • Fireplace
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What do you mean "won't let" you? I don't "let" or not "let" my partner do anything, and he treats me likewise. If you're allowing women to dictate what you can and cannot do, it's because you have no backbone and can't stand up for yourself.

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That may be true of some husbands, and some wives, but is not something that can be generalized. The reasons people cheat are varied, but they all have one thing in common which is they are able to find something in cheating that is missing in their marriage or with their spouse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.