What's with all the shootings in the US Navy bases?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

What is it that civilian cops have to end the shootings? Same with Fort Hood. How come there are not military guards?

• ?
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

The obvious conclusion is that the military guards are not trained to the the level needed for armed response or that there were insufficient numbers of trained personnel. Makes scene in the big picture..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This time of year sees a sharp increase of incidents such as today’s shooting at NAS Pensacola.  It also sees an increase in attempts at suicide( and successes), domestic violence and other such tragedies.  Not just limited to military personnel ( and as of  right now, we still don’t know if it was a Sailor or if it was a civilian ). 

Source(s): Husband marked safe
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I blame Donald Trump.

• GTB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am certain the management of the US Navy, of the Pentagon, and the Secretary of Defense are asking the same question. I suspect the answer will be debated for some time. I just hope people don't think we need to remove weapons from the military to protect the military from each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

probably unstable Dem holdovers from the last administration who are feeling the noose tightening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.