Diana
Lv 7
Diana asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If the Senate doesn't remove Trump, do you think that he'll eventually commit another offense that puts him in another impeachment hearing?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hopefully, he'll just be voted out of office before.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You mean WHEN the Senate exonerates Trump?  I think the Dems will continue to hammer him with false allegations.

I also think the left is pretty much guaranteeing a conservative government for the next dozen years at least.  America is growing tired of crazy obsessions.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Your question implies that the Ukraine conspiracy is the first of Trumps impeachable crimes. That is not the truth. 

Trump has been a one man crime wave since even before his inauguration. DEMS have only held the House for a year and could have prosecuted impeachment on a multitude of charges. But Pelosi felt that this Ukraine Bribery Scandal would be easier for US voters to understand then if she'd picked one of his other many crimes.  As for Trump's potential for committing other crimes - who is going to stop him?

If you have lived long enough to take your constitutional republic for granted  and are not already afraid , you should be. 

-

Attachment image
    • Diana
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I'm fully aware of the number of impeachable offenses that Trump has committed.  

• 2 months ago

No, the democrats role in weaponizing the FBI, British intelligence and illegal funding in an effort to impeach is beginning to be exposed. Pelosi was counting on impeachment to be quick before the dirt could be dug up. I think he will not be impeached and many democrats are starting to change their tune. 

After this, they will not legally have any grounds to impeach him. Additionally, I don't think Trump will just let the partisan attack on his presidency just slide. There's about to be some dark corners looked into on the democrat side that has never been looked in to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

it hasn't been proved he committed did the first one.

• 2 months ago

Considering he has never studied law or the constitution and can’t stop hiring criminals, I wouldn’t put it past him.

• Alexander
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

He has the country's best lawyers at his disposal.

• 2 months ago

"No one can thwart his attraction to wrongdoing."

Anonymous: A Warning.

• 2 months ago

The Senate will find Trump innocent of the false charges made by Democrats.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The democrats will   go into  hysterics

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Even if he doesn't, the democraps will make one or two up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.