Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

is this a fair question to ask a friend? 10 pts?

I have been getting a vibe lately from a friend of mine that this person does not want to be as good friends with me anymore as she did at one time so I decided to come right out and ask her in an email if my suspicions are correct.

I asked her if it was all in my head? Or is she no longer interested in being my good friend. I told her that I would just like to know where I stand with her in regards to our friendship.

Was it good that I asked her this? Would you be upset if a friend asked you such a question? Or would you understand?

Will choose a best answer

Hmm I'm not sure how close you two are, but in my opinion its better to have an honest conversation about it if it really bothers you. Sometimes all you need is to just talk with people because you can't deduct everything from body language or tone of voice. 

Hello man how are ta?

• David

Yes it's perfectly understandable and so wait and see what kind of reply you get, maybe she's suffering from some kind of illness that she doesn't want you to know about.

The value in having a close friend is the comfort of expressing candor without consequence. Your concern is genuine and respectful, and if she values the friendship, she’ll be truthful and unoffended or defensive.