Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

Ho Ho Ho, on a scale of 1-10 how prepared are you for Christmas?

Favorite Answer

Ho, Ho, Ho, perhaps a 4, but there is still time. I am usually a little more on top of things, but this year end is being a bit more hectic.

I'm all set for Christmas. The tree is up and decorated. Presents are bought, wrapped, and under the tree. Christmas playlist on my phone has been added. My Christmas movie list has been made, and many movies have been checked off. All I have left is one gift to buy, my dad's. I'm getting him his favorite chocolate, so I don't want to get it too early or it might spoil.

Not prepare at all... whoops 

• denise

About 2........... I'll get there.

I'm at a 5. My house is messy and I have a few items yet to be delivered. I finally decorated yesterday, though.

Never. Too commercialistique. 

Rev 21:1-5;Matt 7:21-23;1 Cor 10:20,21 jw.org

• snafu

Currently a 2 moving to a 3.  I’m building momentum and motivation as the situation dictates.  I’ve a well honed technique that never ever fails.

• Mog

6. I still have some decorating to do. But my gifts are almost all bought. I just have to find something for my mom. She’s hard to buy for because she says she doesn’t want anything except a gift card, but I’d like to get her something else too. 

• Satan

9

Would be 10 if Emma Watson agrees to the kinky 3 way bondage session, but so far she has not responded to my emails.