is it good if your girlfriend always says "my mother said".....want to know if she can do anything without the mother?

• God

She looks up to her mother for advice.  I don't think that's unusual.

Unless she's quoting a Lenny Kravitz song, it's probably not a good thing from where you stand.  I know some of the stuff moms tell their daughters, and it's usually not the stuff you want to hear.

Much of what mothers tell their daughters is complete false info, nothing even close to the truth.  Stuff like it's just baby fat.  You can be anything in life you want to be.  The boys don't like that kind of girl.  Lies, lies, dammed lies.

There is one advantage to a girl who believes everything her mother told her, and that advantage is she's very gullible.  Because if she'll believe that it's just baby fat or that the boys don't like that kind of girl, she'll pretty much believe anything she's told.

• Ana

Yeah it’s a fair question and you should ask her that. She might be low IQ/simple minded and not know how to think for herself