Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

help please?

i recently lost my virginity and it was totally protected, condom didn’t break at all and

there was no ejaculation. i know everything is not 100% effective but the likelihood of me getting pregnant is low... but i started my period at least i thought i did. the first day it was very light and brownish, the next day it was brown and no more blood. i’ve been sick and stressed lately so i don’t know what’s going on

Update:

i have generally irregular periods, and my period started up a little bit on the second day, it was bright red and sticky 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • alan P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I sometimes see girls saying here that having sex seemed to affect their period even though they didn't get pregnant.  It's hardly possible to be pregnant form what you write.  There's no scientific evidence that I know of but it seems possible that hormones released during sexual arousal could affect your period in some way.  On the other hand this could just be a random variation.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

stop doing safe sex

• 2 months ago

Period equals not pregnant every time

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with personal finance?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

This is what you'll notice from time to time and it is NORMAL. You're normal.

BROWN BLOOD 

Females have one cycle that is ovarian with period blood and the other is uterian with the lining that holds the blood in place. Prostaglandins, the chemicals that tell your body to shed the uterine lining, happens totally independent from period blood. Your discharge is clear and sticky, the lining is white stringy mucous. This is when you will see the brown old blood. 

**Vaginal Discharges 

Bacterial vaginosis, aka: Gardnerella occurring symptoms include a fishy odor that worsens during menstruation or after vaginal sex. (In the vagina it does not stink, but when the bacteria comes out it mixes with the air and a chemical reaction occurs causing it to stink). In bacterial vaginosis, discharge can appear thin, gray, or white, increase in volume, and is adherent. IT IS NOT AN STD. It will not go away until you get Flagyl from your doctor. 

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to physical and emotional symptoms that occur in the one to two weeks before a woman's period. Symptoms often vary between women and resolve around the start of bleeding. Common symptoms include headache, acne, tender breasts, bloating, clear discharge, feeling tired, irritability, and mood changes. Often symptoms are present for around six days. 

** In a vaginal yeast infection (candidiasis), abnormal discharge may be accompanied with itching, burning and swelling. In yeast infections, discharge is described as resembling cottage cheese. 

**Trichomoniasis can cause a foul odor, itching, light bleeding (spotting), and painful urination. Trichomoniasis causes greenish-yellow, adherent, frothy discharge and can cause an increase in discharge.

Source(s): Nurse
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.