• reme_1

Men need to be put in their place. They have had the power too long and it has hurt the majority of the populations.

• Nous

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow, thou shalt bring forth children and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Ephesians 5:22 - 24:

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Corinthians 14:34-35.

34 women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

• The apostles knew intuitively what a cancer feminism is. 

Feminism is equality for women. We want the same pay as men who do the same work as women. Men are paid more for the same exact job.

Men think since women don't have penises they don't have brains.

There are more females on earth than males.

Men have been in control for centuries, and look at the mess they've made on earth.

Males are aggressive. War is the way to settle matters according to men.

Men are out of control.

Even when women prove they can do a job better than men, the men are in disbelief.

In my state, males dominate fire departments. When women applied for jobs as firemen; the male firemen made the women do more and harder tasks to qualify than the men had to do to qualify. A fireman told me this after declining to hire a woman, stating women need to stay home, clean house, cook meals, have babies and remain silent. He said women are to be seen and not heard.

• MoonWoman

I worked the same hours, doing the same work as the men @ Fish & Game. I was paid less than the men. When I asked why? I was told men are the bread winners & need more money to spport their families; even though the men I worked with had no families. The fire dept story is completely true.

Just because you can't get laid it doesn't mean that feminism is bad. It simply means that you're a repulsive individual; no surprise there.

2 Tim:3:1-7;Rev 21:1-5;2 Cor 4:4 jw.org

• barty

How weak do men need to be to think that equality for women persecutes and degrades men? Are men really so fragile that they have to put women down before they can handle life?

• Absurd your question, all this is impossible, although, have recognized women are equal to men in some things.

If men feel degraded, it's their own minds doing that. It's the same with women.

• Yeah sure. “Happiness” while his ex wife is doing monkey double back flips on Chad & Tyrone in the house he is still paying for, while he is living in his car.