Is the Bears gonna finish ahead of the MN Vikings for the NFC North title and play in the Superbowl??

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I hope them mn vikings will make it to the superbowl. And them bears as well ;-) .

• They Will Finish 8-8 Miss Playoffs

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, the Bears won't make the playoffs this year. They're two games behind Minnesota and three behind Green Bay in the division with only three to play.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Bears have about the same chance of winning the superbowl as Joe Biden has of joining Mensa.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, they isn't..............

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I do not think so. The Bears got lucky last night.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Green Bay Packers will win the NFC North, but they won't make it to the Super Bowl, and neither will the Minnesota Vikings or the Chicago Bears.

• Jeff
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, the road to the Super Bowl definitely doesn't run through the NFC North, no matter what teams make the playoffs they have no shot at making the Super Bowl.

• 2 months ago

The Cowboys defense Mitch Tribusky look like Pat Mahomes but he will be exposed for what he is when he plays the Packers and Vikings and be eliminated 

• 2 months ago

I doubt it Mitch is to inconsistant Nagy probably wasn't ready to be a HC.The win over the overhyped Cowboys is nice but not impressive.Outside chance at a wildcard but doubt if they can beat the Packers! much less teams lkie the 49ers,Seahawks or Saints..

• tom2 months agoReport

Who’s overhyping the Cowboys?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.