How come people think that getting an escort or getting married won't cure an autistic man's issues and loneliness?

So I am autistic and bipolar and I know myself well and I know that either getting married or getting an escort will cure me. I know for a fact getting married will cure me completely. Everyone keeps on telling me whoever this girl that I marry in vietnam won't cure my issues. My therapist told me she thinks that it would just make it worse. She said that she just got married and marriage is stressful. I rather be stressed and have a wife than to be alone. I know for a fact I can get someone in vietnam. I'm just gonna go find an extremely dirt poor vietnamese girl in the countryside cause they would jump at the chance to come to the US. I am definite sure that this will cure but everyone don't think it will. How come people won't let me make my own decisions ? Why do people think that getting married won't cure my issues and loneliness ? Why do they think that marriage is stressful ?

• Judith

Honey - there ain't nothin nowhere that will ever cure what is wrong with you.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

• Ah, the troll remembered that he’s “bipolar”. That self diagnosis has been dormant since Jacob the Troll discovered autism as his new “disability”.

I’m wondering who ties your shoes and changes your diapers.

• reme_1

Having another person in your life will NOT FIX your problem. You have to find the fix on your own, THEN get involved with someone.

• Lita

Because it won't. It will open up more problems than solutions and your imaginary autism won't change that, Jacob. People won't let you make your own decisions because you've proven to make very poor decisions when left to your own devices, Jacob. 

just say that in your guardianship hearing....

and why do you just create a new account each time you post a question?

No, getting married will not "cure you" as your therapist said it will just add stress to your life.   The first year of married life is one of the most stressful times in a person's life even if they marry for love and not to some stranger just so they can be "married".  Living with somebody is vastly different than dating and both people have to make compromises and communicate well.  These are qualities that you are seriously lacking.

Until you learn to control your impulsive behavior, [NOT the same thing as being bipolar] can get and keep a job, and are willing to get along with other people with consideration for their feelings and needs [something you currently seem unable and unwilling to do] no woman is going to marry you.

While a woman might "jump at the chance to come to the US"  if it involves getting married to a selfish child with no money or employment, mental health issues, who cross dresses they are going to pass on your offer.  At least in vietnam they have a family who they can rely on and trust.  According to your continuous rants and whining over the years you've already had women reject you because word has gotten out about just how unstable you are. Until you fix those issues no woman is going to even consider marriage.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a immature azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• Keep this fantasizing up and you will give your parents more evidence that guardianship is necessary. You are your own worst enemy.

Have you been explained that part of Bi polar is to have grandiose fantasies and then when reality doesn't live unto this that causes the mood swing of depression. Like if someone made implied comments that you could suddenly have loads of money and it's all getting sorted out... You just have to be patient... then reality kicks in and it's just been some nasty person leading you down the garden path.

When I was younger a nasty person told people I was schizophrenic and people would stand next to me and say weird things. He told people to interfere with my relationships, so people would stand next to me and say lies about any girl I tried to make a relationship with. 

Because you have such a specific thought in your head that means there's so much that could go wrong. People form their attraction in the first seconds of seeing each other no matter where in the world you are.

Ask someone you trust to be brutally honest and find out what you need to improve like looks / clothes, speech etc. It might not cost much, and the changes it makes with women will let you know if you should make bigger / more expensive changes while also improving your conversation with women.

• He listens to no one unless they agree with him.  He shows every sign of having a personality disorder.

She’ll marry you, move here, learn English, divorce you, take half your stuff AND you pay alimony, then she marries your neighbor (who she’s been sleeping with for the past year). Tadaaaa!  Your life over 22 months.