Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

What the hell do I have? ?

To sum everything up, I know where I got it from, I just have no clue what I have and I am desperately trying to figure it out. It started with a never ending itch(butt, bikini area, bra area, and now my head). So I started doing research on Scabies and i have all the symptoms minus the head. That is whats bothering me so bad. I get pimple like things at the base of my neck and there's anywhere from 3-8 on each side, kinda hurts but tolerable. The last 3 months i get pain and stinging on a certain place in my scalp . I take my finger tips and run them thru my head, 99% of the time i come across these bump type things, pick it off and nothing but a couple hrs later a scab will be there. I have bumps under the skin that will be on one side of my head and then a little while later be on the total opposite side. I have gone to doctors and they won't listen to me. Im desperate for answers. I have tried everything under the sun to try and rid whatever this is from flea shampoo to Scabies topical. Please anyone with any advice i will greatly appreciate it. 

You can an inability to resist the temptation to pick off bump type things. That is why you are getting scabs. When you find a bump type thing, do not pick off the bump type thing.

Also, don't go to a regular doctor. Go to a dermatologist. This is a doctor who specializes in skin.

Unless it's chicken pox, in which case it will go away on its own.

It also could be an allergy to either the laundry detergent you are using or to the material from which your underwear was made. You could go to an allergist for testing, or you could experiment some on your own. For example, if washing your clothes in just water, with no laundry detergent helps, or if pouring laundry detergent on arm causes bumps there, then your problem is an allergy to laundry detergent and you can buy special laundry detergents meant for babies with sensitive skin.

• Clive

What does this have to do with personal finance?

• Tavy

Sounds more like allergies. Take an antihistamine and use a mild body wash and shampoo.