Anonymous

Why are Black men so hot and sexy?

why are some people this way and some that way? 

stereotyping often falls short of the reality of a people. 

often a. adler discussed the personality in his writings, such as narcissism or superiority complex and inferiority complex. 

there are 4-types to my way of thinking:

unbalanced feeling---balanced thinking;

unbalanced feeling---unbalanced thinking;

balanced feeling------unbalanced thinking;

balanced thinking---balanced feeling.

often this leads some people to behave in ways which are unbecoming. for me, it would seem that the latter, #4, is probably the best of balanced lives.

You like some of the features that are common among them.  Nothing wrong with that.  But you're making a mistake to let that lead you to generalizing your expectations of their personalities and sexualities.  Black men are individuals, just like white men or men of any other colour - and some are winners while many others are losers.

This is an easy mistake to make if you don't actually know many of them (which is true no matter what sort of man we're talking about).  The more of them you get to know, and the better you get to know them, the easier it becomes to think of them as individuals - and to avoid this mistake.

A lot of so called "black" men are a

good quarter to I/8 Caucasian & possibly

other race vry few have original African

genes :-/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I  don't  find  men from  the sub sahara  africa   as hot  or  sexy  they remind  me too much  of  gorillas